When you writing an argumentative essay, make sure you remember to not worry about trying to win the argument, more about trying to get your point across to the audience and whoever is hearing or reading your work. For example, I'm doing my essay on War and the things that war can do to the people around you. When I say war, I'm not basically directing it to war in the fields such as military wise or group wise, I'm saying war in general. People can be in war with themselves mentally dealing with issues that the people around that one individual can't see is going on with them and that could be a problem in the long run. War is basically a conflict, not physically, not mentally, just a conflict. It can be between two groups or simply one person depending on whats going on in their lives that we, the people around them, cannot see. I've been in war with myself and others but being at war with ones self is probably the worse, because even if you win, you lose if you think about it because someone has to lose in this situation
No comments:
Post a Comment