Friday, July 19, 2013
Argumentative Essays (Part 2)
today we talked about how to write our essays and make it strong. Some helpful information was given today that I think is gonna lead me down the right track to make a good essay that's going to be informal. Things that I have trouble with is keeping my essay on the same topic throughout the whole paper. I can keep in on the same subject but I just can't keep it flowing. We were told about the issues of Definition meaning to give us the exact prompt that you are going to follow by. That's something that I needed to know because sometimes I can't give exactly what the prompt is, but more of a sample. Then we talked about the issues of Causation and Evaluation. The issues of Evaluation is when you argue whether something is good or bad; right or wrong; better or worse. I can follow that one because I can argue good depending of if its good or bad. Other people may have an opinion and say opposite but that's how I feel. Then the main thing that we was told was "Support your argument with evidence."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment