Monday, July 22, 2013

Library Experience

When I walked in the library this morning, I was thinking that we had an easy assignment to turn in or work on, but all we had to do was search for resources that would help us with our argumentative essays that are due Wednesday. Looking for the books was the hardest part of this experience. We had to find the right books that suited our topic and was made for the information that we needed to put down in our paper. Its like all the books that we needed were right there in our face but we just didn't know which one was the one that we needed to check out for information. I have never had that much trouble looking for a book a day in my life. I'm use to just looking based on authors last name or the books title or something around that area. I never actually had to go and look for a code then travel down at least 3 rows of bookshelves just to find out that the book that we needed was already taken or just misplaced and put in the wrong spot which makes it harder for us to find the book. Overall, this library experience wasn't all that I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment