Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Burned Out Minds

In our society today, technology is taking over with everything that we have. Its crazy because children are growing up with the wrong impressions, soaking up the wrong information to grow up with. They watch television and look at the wrong things which makes younger children without the proper mind frame, soak in all of the wrong things. I think that children can't control the way that they act depending on the things that they saw on television unless there was a parent involved in making sure it was okay... and still even with that, it still could be harmful. I just think that children should stay in there rating because media does this for a reason. I've been in situations where I played a 7 year old in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 ONLINE! That game is nothing but killing and blood and everything a 7 year old shouldn't be exposed to. The crazy thing was that he was talking as much shit as I was. Kids need to stay in the PG rating that are younger than thirteen. Never go above your rating because it may damage your mind in the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment