Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I feel like this class was fun, well at the end at least. I enjoyed the professor on certain days just as I'm sure she felt the same way. I met some new people and I've come to meet new friends and so and so. I think it kind of was stressful trying to learn a full semesters worth of work in five weeks. Thats a lot of information to process in ones mind all at once. I feel like this experience gave me a starter mind set of college and only gave me a sample of whats to come in the years later. This class has showed me ways to write my papers in a more proper way and taught me how to proof read over other papers including my paper itself. I really think that i'm going to like college a lot but all I need to do is keep my head in the books like the professor is trying to make me do already. I enjoyed the class a lot and the teacher also. I feel like to a certain extent, that she is just like us, just with more authority. This time that was spent this summer in college have prepped me for the fall and I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment